1. Why not show the average price of doors and windows on our website?
The reason for this is because we have various series of products of different sizes & configuration to satisfy your needs, it will be better to directly contact professional sales team to learn more details.
As you can imagine, trying to add a price list that covers all of these options is difficult.
3. What are the problems with purchasing cheap products?
(1) Increased after-sales costs: The price of doors and windows in the same industry may appear low at first, but if your customer discovers problems after a few months of installation, this may increase your after-sales costs and cause customer loss.
(2) Poor quality windows expose you to the following risks:
* Scratches on new frame and glass
* Incorrect frame size, requires over-expanded foam to force fit
* Inexpensive uPVC will warp over time
* Poor installations that cause moisture, leaks or drafts
- * Double glass desiccant - double glass seal fails and debris gets between glass
- * Condensation between glass due to poor sealing
- In general, a bad aesthetic can quickly look shabby.